? Open a dial-up networking session ?
Author Message
 ? Open a dial-up networking session ?

Does anyone know how to start a dial-up networking session through VBA?

TIA

Remove ".nospam" to reply

Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ? Open a dial-up networking session ?

Hi Jim,

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to start a dial-up networking session through VBA?

There's a nice little ActiveX control called RasDial for this. Go to
www.shareware.com and search for RASDIAL.OCX. -- Tom

_____________________________________
Tom Jordan
TriniDat Software-Entwicklung GmbH
Datenbanken, Internet, Multimedia.
Individual-Software zu Festpreisen.

www.fullAccess.de

Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 ? Open a dial-up networking session ?

Quote:

>Does anyone know how to start a dial-up networking session through VBA?

>TIA

Jim:

You might want to look at our Access 95 / 97 Add In / Code Library called
"Remote Connection Manager" for Access to do this and more.  Source code
(VB) is available if you want it.  You can find it on the Developer products
page of our web site (address below.)

HTH

Steve Arbaugh
ATTAC Consulting Group
web: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/attac-cg/acgsoft.htm
Reply Address adjusted to control spams remove leading ~ and NoSpm from
address

Sun, 18 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Since IE4, Everytime I open and ODBC database, dialup networking dials my isp

2. - Calling Dial up Networking Session

3. Dial-Up Networking Session from VB4?

4. Starting a dial-up networking session from vb

5. Programmatically starting and stopping a Dialup Networking session.

6. End a dialup network session (pref Gracefully) using API

7. Starting a Dial up network session

8. Dial Ups

9. Dial Ups

10. Default Dial Ups

11. open up the dial up networking folder??

12. TIP : Opening up Dial-Up Networking in Win95