An advanced users help is required!!
Author Message
 An advanced users help is required!!

Hi, I have a vb script question that deals with Powerpoint.

What I want to do is have a flash movie play from the beginning of the
'track' every time I goto a frame.

Currently when I place a flash move in my PPT slide show, when I goto
another frame and come back the movie resumes where it left off. What I want
to do is restart the movie to the beginning every time I come back to the
frame.

I know the code to do it:

flash.rewind
flash.play

Except, i don't know where to put this code so it runs every time I goto the
frame.(if i put the above code in a command button the movie rewinds and
plays)

Please can anyone help? Is this even possible??

Thanks in advance for your help!!

--

   -Ray
-------------------------

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 An advanced users help is required!!
Hi Ray,

The PowerPoint experts hang out at microsoft.public.powerpoint. I'd
recommend you re-post your question there, as it's more likely to get an
answer than here.

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

Quote:
> Hi, I have a vb script question that deals with Powerpoint.

> What I want to do is have a flash movie play from the beginning of the
> 'track' every time I goto a frame.

> Currently when I place a flash move in my PPT slide show, when I goto
> another frame and come back the movie resumes where it left off. What I
want
> to do is restart the movie to the beginning every time I come back to the
> frame.

> I know the code to do it:

> flash.rewind
> flash.play

> Except, i don't know where to put this code so it runs every time I goto
the
> frame.(if i put the above code in a command button the movie rewinds and
> plays)

> Please can anyone help? Is this even possible??

> Thanks in advance for your help!!

> --

>    -Ray
> -------------------------

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 07:12:53 GMT

1. ADVANCED USERS! (HELP

2. Advanced users! (Help needed)

3. A please for help from the most advanced VB users

4. VB Advanced User, Help me

5. Help ! I am a new user

6. Help required re User defined Icons in Message Boxes

7. Help required with User Controls...

8. Help: Force User to Enter Date in Required Format

9. user access help required

10. Subform editing with code (Advanced users)

11. user groups and advanced find

12. small question for advanced users