Outlook "Private" Checkbox
Author Message
 Outlook "Private" Checkbox

How can I disable or remove the "Private" checkbox on the Contacts form?

Any and all help greatly appreciated!!!

Sat, 01 Nov 2003 23:26:00 GMT
 Outlook "Private" Checkbox
Create a custom form, then publish it. If you want it to be the default, see
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/newdefaultform.htm.

--

Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> How can I disable or remove the "Private" checkbox on the Contacts form?

> Any and all help greatly appreciated!!!

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 05:41:10 GMT

1. Outlook Calendar "Private" field

2. Calendar "Private" item

3. Clearing Multiple Contacts of "Private" Setting

4. Script for clearing "Private" in Contacts

5. "save preview picture" checkbox

6. DataGrid: DataFormat "Checkbox"

7. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

8. "Select All" Checkbox

9. A "turned-off" checkbox

10. "Locking" a CheckBox

11. "list of checkboxes(?)" control