problem with richtx32.ocx
Author Message
 problem with richtx32.ocx

I am a problem with richtx32.ocx.
The registering of richtx32.ocx succeded.
With a application on my PC there are no problem but when I try to use
richtx32.ocx with a web application the component dont work.
Can you help me?

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:33:49 GMT
 problem with richtx32.ocx

Quote:

> I am a problem with richtx32.ocx.
> The registering of richtx32.ocx succeded.
> With a application on my PC there are no problem but when I try to use
> richtx32.ocx with a web application the component dont work.
> Can you help me?

Q249150 - PRB: Microsoft Rich TextBox Control Does Not Work in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q249/1/50.ASP

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 22:44:47 GMT

1. Problems with RichTx32.ocx

2. Richtx32.ocx and Comdlg32.ocx problem

3. Richtx32.ocx problem

4. Richtx32.ocx Distribution Problems

5. richtx32.ocx and comctl32.ocx

6. BUG: ComCtl32.OCX 5.0 w/ RichTx32.OCX 5.0

7. Inserting Bitmap from Clipboard into richtx32.ocx

8. Richtx32.ocx

9. Richtx32.ocx not displaying in browser

10. seeking richtx32.ocx

11. VB4 RichTextBox RICHTX32.OCX Alternatives??

12. RichTx32.ocx invalid page fault