Hyperlink jumps to wrong place in same document
Author Message
 Hyperlink jumps to wrong place in same document

Hi

I have inserted a page break into a document at the heading "Appendix".
Further up in the document I have created a Hyperlink to the Appendix,
which is in the same Document. When I click on the hyperlink to go to
the Appendix it goes to the last paragraph on the page before the
Appendix. Please advise on why the hyperlink wont go to the Appendix on
the New Page?

Mon, 29 Nov 2004 19:17:57 GMT

1. how to gather html from several documents and place into one big document

2. Placing the cursor infront of a hyperlink

3. Placing a Hyperlink on a form.

4. Macro to Jump to Next/Previous Document...

5. WebBrowser not jumping to anchor in local document

6. Looking for Love in ALL the Wrong Places???

7. Wrong Place for this question

8. Popup Menu Goes to the Wrong Place

9. sorry..posted in wrong place

10. Print hyperlinked documents...Help

11. Hyperlink to Word Document

12. Locked Template vs Document Hyperlink