sending personalized message to all in contact list
Author Message
 sending personalized message to all in contact list

I am trying to automate personalizing messages.  I want
the same message sent to everyone in a given contact list
in my address book.  Where do I start?  Thanks for any
help.
p.l.

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 05:17:55 GMT

1. Using Contacts list to send snail mailing..

2. VB problem: sending a personalized Word document as a fax

3. MAPI message Send method puts message in Outbox but it isn't actually sent

4. Can Not send Mail to Contacts that use a Modified Contact Form

5. VB send outlook contact to contacts subfolder?

6. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

7. VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list

8. Automatically sending sent emails to contacts

9. Automatically sending sent emails to contacts

10. NEWBIE: to delete distrbution list from contact list

11. Send message without creation of sent item...

12. disable send message to Send-Folder