I am looking to hire an expert in Outlook 2000 programming
Author Message
 I am looking to hire an expert in Outlook 2000 programming

Does anyone know how I go about locating someone in my area (New York
City) who is an Outlook 2000 programming expert?

Thanks,
Charbel

Sun, 22 May 2005 01:37:34 GMT
 I am looking to hire an expert in Outlook 2000 programming
Try monster.com

-Russ

Quote:

>Does anyone know how I go about locating someone in my area (New York
>City) who is an Outlook 2000 programming expert?

>Thanks,
>Charbel

Thu, 26 May 2005 18:54:26 GMT

1. Experts: Outlook 2000 / 2002 and VBScript

2. Programs folder (Outlook 2000 or Outlook Express

3. Looking for Reporting Tool for Outlook 2000

4. I am looking for a complete technical reference for OUTLOOK 98

5. Expert for Hire to assist newbie?

6. Expert IE Programmers for Hire

7. I need to hire a VB expert

8. I am looking for code or program example...

9. Programming with Outlook 2002 / Windows 2000 possible?

10. MS Outlook 2000 programming info

11. Need a program to extract email addresses from MS Outlook 2000 folders/messages

12. Pointers needed to start Outlook 2000 VBA programming