Contact from recipient (this should be so simple.)
Author Message
 Contact from recipient (this should be so simple.)

Distribution lists in Outlook have members that are recipients.  As I walk
through these, I would really like to look up the contact information.
There are seemingly endless possibilities for doing this in the Outlook
object model, yet they all are dead-ends.  I refuse to loop through an array
matching values as there must be a quick and easy way to cross-reference
these things.

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Contact from recipient (this should be so simple.)
Hmm... this is going to sound warped, but you might be able to use a
temporary mail item and put the email addy in its recipient collection, do a
resolve and see if lines up with the correct the correct AddressEntry
object.

Quote:

> Distribution lists in Outlook have members that are recipients.  As I walk
> through these, I would really like to look up the contact information.
> There are seemingly endless possibilities for doing this in the Outlook
> object model, yet they all are dead-ends.  I refuse to loop through an
array
> matching values as there must be a quick and easy way to cross-reference
> these things.

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone automated contact import into Custom Recipients???

2. Find Contact based on mail Recipient

3. Linking Recipients to Contact Item???

4. Recipients/Contact info

5. Linking Recipients to Contacts

6. Link recipient to contacts?

7. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

8. Need simple VBA export for Contacts

9. Help please with a simple problem I am sure for an experienced programmer

10. How am I playing simple sound ?

11. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control