Adding a TextBox Control to A PowerPoint Document
Author Message
 Adding a TextBox Control to A PowerPoint Document

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me out here.  I'm trying to add a TextBox
Control to a PowerPoint slide.  I know how to do this at "design time" but I
really want to add the control programmatically at "run time".

Is this possible?  Thanks in advance.

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Office XP only: Spurious bookmark added to Word document Automating Powerpoint from Word

2. Adding a textbox to a document

3. Get properties from Excel & Powerpoint documents

4. Word calling powerpoint which prints a document crashes

5. Extracting PowerPoint slides from Word document

6. open, print and close powerpoint document

7. Add Label/TextBox Controls to Report

8. Adding Control Source Values for a Textbox in Code

9. Adding numbers in a TextBox Control

10. How to add Textboxes to a SSTab which is inside in a ActiveX Control (OCX)

11. Adding TextBox Control at Runtime

12. Dynamically adding textbox in a VB Frame Control ?