Invalid Page Fault in Access 2000
Author Message
 Invalid Page Fault in Access 2000

My Access 2000 keeps crashing on me with an IPF.  It seems to happen when I
reopen a form after editing the code in its class module.

I've searched Microsoft knowledge base and Deja News and found a number of
references that this is happening (although the only Microsoft one was when
a control had a function as its data source), but can't find any suggestions
on how to stop it happening.

I've installed SR-1, but it hasn't helped at all.

Any suggestions?

Phil Haddock
Applied Marketing Technologies Pty Ltd
Sydney, Australia
www.amt.com.au

Tue, 25 Feb 2003 15:30:20 GMT
 Invalid Page Fault in Access 2000
A2K corrupts far easier than A97.

In the future, try to compile regularly.

I would try to move all the objects to a new mdb container and then compile
it right away.
 --
Joe
Access MVP

Quote:
> My Access 2000 keeps crashing on me with an IPF.  It seems to happen when
> reopen a form after editing the code in its class module.

> I've searched Microsoft knowledge base and Deja News and found a number of
> references that this is happening (although the only Microsoft one was
when
> a control had a function as its data source), but can't find any
suggestions
> on how to stop it happening.

> I've installed SR-1, but it hasn't helped at all.

> Any suggestions?

> --
> --

> Phil Haddock
> Applied Marketing Technologies Pty Ltd
> Sydney, Australia
> www.amt.com.au

Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:19:19 GMT
 Invalid Page Fault in Access 2000

Quote:

>My Access 2000 keeps crashing on me with an IPF.  It seems to happen when I
>reopen a form after editing the code in its class module.

What seems to help is, whenever you get wierd things happening in
code, is to do a /decompile.  See my website for more info and links.

Tony
----
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.
http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
   VolStar http://www.volstar.com Manage hundreds or
thousands of volunteers for special events.

Wed, 05 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Invalid Page Fault in Access 2000
Thanks Tony.

Phil

| >My Access 2000 keeps crashing on me with an IPF.  It seems to happen when
| >reopen a form after editing the code in its class module.
|
| What seems to help is, whenever you get wierd things happening in
| code, is to do a /decompile.  See my website for more info and links.
|
| Tony
| ----
| Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
|    Please respond only in the newsgroups so that others can
| read the entire thread of messages.
|    Microsoft Access Links, Hints, Tips & Accounting Systems at
| http://www.granite.ab.ca/accsmstr.htm
|    VolStar http://www.volstar.com Manage hundreds or
| thousands of volunteers for special events.

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 08:22:15 GMT

1. Invalid Page Fault when connect to SQL Server 2000

2. Access 97 Invalid Page Faults in MSACCESS.EXE

3. ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

4. INVALID PAGE FAULT IN Access - Help

5. invalid page fault VBA332.dll

6. VBA332.DLL invalid page fault

7. Invalid Page Fault, VBA332.DLL

8. Invalid Page Fault in VBA332

9. Data Tips causing invalid page fault

10. invalid page fault in vba332.dll

11. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

12. Invalid Page Fault in module RICHED20.DLL????