Access query and Word
Author Message
 Access query and Word

Hi,

from my Word VBA routines I want to access a query from my MSAccess
database.
In the definition of the query there's a DLookup function to filter
some records.
Now, when I do a OpenRecordset command from Word to open this query I
get an error message stating that there's an undefined function named
DLookup.

How can access this query correctly ?

Franc.

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing Access queries from Word

2. ACCESS query to WORD document via Automation

3. Exporting Access query to Word Document

4. Access to Word, queries are read differently...

5. from access query to table in word

6. Export Access Queries to a Word Doc via a VB6 Program

7. Creating Word and Rich Text Files from an Access Query

8. automatically create word doc from access query

9. move between Access and Word, back to Access, Close word

10. Query on a Word document using the Word object

11. Query Spy- FREE Access tool to Analyze Queries

12. Access using Coded to Query a Query