access public folder in Outlook using ADO
Author Message
 access public folder in Outlook using ADO

Hi,

Is there any sample code out there to connect to a public folder (Calendar
folder at my company) using ADO. I'm making a VB program that will connect
to it and download the information to a database.

Thanks!

Andrew Jones

Sat, 05 Nov 2005 08:45:46 GMT

1. Accessing a folder in public folders using an ADO recordset

2. using VBscript to access Access database in public folder

3. can outlook public folders be used as document management

4. how to access outlook public folders from VB

5. Creating a web page that accesses public folders in outlook

6. Accessing Outlook Contacts in Public Folder

7. Access to Outlook: Connecting to a Public Folder

8. Accessing attachments to messages in public folder using VB

9. Accessing owner of distribution lists and access rights of public folders in Access 97

10. Creating Outlook shortcut to public folder via VB/VBA

11. Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book

12. Outlook / Public Folders Question