Getting name of current procedure
Author Message
 Getting name of current procedure

I'm writing a logging module in Acc97 and need a way to get the name
of the current procedure to store into a variable to pass to the
logging routine.

Thanks.
------------------
Denny Pasternak
FDC - Teleservices
Omaha, NE

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting name of current procedure
Sorry, there is no way to get it. You'll have to hard-code the procedure
name in each call.

--

Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
Beer, Wine and Database Programming. What could be better?

Quote:
> I'm writing a logging module in Acc97 and need a way to get the name
> of the current procedure to store into a variable to pass to the
> logging routine.

> Thanks.
> ------------------
> Denny Pasternak
> FDC - Teleservices
> Omaha, NE

Wed, 11 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retrieve name of current sub/function and name of current module

2. Finding Current Procedure Name in Code

3. Return the current procedure name?

4. Determine current procedure name at runtime

5. Name of current procedure

6. dynamically determining current procedure name

7. Current Procedure Name

8. Name of Current Procedure

9. Name of current class / procedure

10. current procedure name

11. Current Procedure Name

12. How to Get the current Procedure Name?