how can I get the total num of row in a table?
Author Message
 how can I get the total num of row in a table?

I want to know the total rows in a word table. How can I do?
Thanks.
Please mail me.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 08:44:49 GMT
 how can I get the total num of row in a table?
Hi Widb,

Try:
    ActiveDocument.Tables(1).Rows.Count

Hope this helps,
regards,
Astrid

So that all can benefit from the discussion, please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.
Visit the MVP Word FAQ site at http://www.mvps.org/word/

Quote:
> I want to know the total rows in a word table. How can I do?
> Thanks.
> Please mail me.

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:55:58 GMT

1. Getting the total of a Table column, in MS Word using VBA

2. Get total num files in folder

3. very important!; calculating totals row by row

4. Getting Text from Table Causes Problems with the Row Number

5. Getting the current row of a child table

6. Getting row/column index of HTML TABLE cell

7. Getting a specific row from a table

8. Row Num in Query

9. DBGrid how to set num col, rows

10. Getting Word X - Count Num Words