Menu and ToolBar
Author Message
 Menu and ToolBar

Can I turn off all menus when Access (A2K) or a database file opens. I do
not want to set Forms to Dialog.

We are using RunTime on all user PCs.

Additionally can I set my Custom Report ToolBar to open each time a Report
is opened in Preview mode. I know that I can set this in properties for each
Report, but a global module that reacted to a report opening in preview mode
would be better.

Thanks much,
Paul

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:14:08 GMT
 Menu and ToolBar
Paul

To turn off all the menu bars will be a bad thing to do,
all you have to do to resolve this in the runtime version
is to create your own custom toolbar.

Once you have created your tool bar you can go into the
settings for the default menu bar called Menu Bar and
enable show/hiding, then set the toolbar to not be showing.

Then set your custom toolbar to be a menu bar, and then
you will have to go into the startup menu from the tools
menu bar and set the start up parameters to use the custom
menubar.

On completetion of the above you can then output the setup
files.

Anything else email me direct.

Quote:

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:26:06 GMT
 Menu and ToolBar
Thanks,

> Paul

> To turn off all the menu bars will be a bad thing to do,
> all you have to do to resolve this in the runtime version
> is to create your own custom toolbar.

> Once you have created your tool bar you can go into the
> settings for the default menu bar called Menu Bar and
> enable show/hiding, then set the toolbar to not be showing.

> Then set your custom toolbar to be a menu bar, and then
> you will have to go into the startup menu from the tools
> menu bar and set the start up parameters to use the custom
> menubar.

> On completetion of the above you can then output the setup
> files.

> Anything else email me direct.

Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:43:13 GMT

1. Removing menu and toolbar

2. No Menus or Toolbars in Word

3. Control Keys vs Menu and Toolbar items

4. Hiding menus and toolbars on Outlook forms

5. Menu and Toolbar Control ID's for Outlook 2000

6. VBA code for Finding all the control IDs for a menu or toolbar

7. Menu and toolbar

8. Custom Menu and toolbar stop working, Any suggestions?

9. Menus and Toolbars

10. Controls on a form (including menus and toolbar buttons)

11. Own menus og toolbars?

12. Attaching menus and toolbars to other controls