help with vb code for e-mail;merging and editing 2 fields into body of message
Author Message
 help with vb code for e-mail;merging and editing 2 fields into body of message

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew what the vb code is to put a line break
between 2 fields?

For example, I have:

.Body = Comments & Action_Taken

what would i stick between Comments and Action_Taken to get a line break in
the body between the two fields?  I am looking for a command in vb that
would be similar to the <br> in HTML.

Thanks!

Jacob

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 02:52:13 GMT
 help with vb code for e-mail;merging and editing 2 fields into body of message
vbCrLf

.Body = Comments & vbCrLf & Action_Taken

--
Bart (Ross)mann
TeamLAS, UIUC

Quote:
> Hello,

> I was wondering if anyone knew what the vb code is to put a line break
> between 2 fields?

> For example, I have:

> .Body = Comments & Action_Taken

> what would i stick between Comments and Action_Taken to get a line break
in
> the body between the two fields?  I am looking for a command in vb that
> would be similar to the <br> in HTML.

> Thanks!

> Jacob

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 03:13:41 GMT

1. Code to extract a formatted message body of an email into an access Database

2. Formatting Merge Fields in Word Mail Merge

3. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface

4. Mail Body field to Access memo field

5. newbie needs code help for word mail merge

6. VB Code for Word Mail Merge Wizerd

7. VB Code to Execute Mail Merge

8. Mail Merge BarCodes / Mail Merge Insertion Point

9. NEED HELP, Coding Access to Word Mail Merge :-)

10. eMail SQL results in message body

11. make an HTML file the body of a new email message

12. CR report in email message body