Access Visio UML Properties through VBA
Author Message
 Access Visio UML Properties through VBA

Rene:

This is a very frequently asked question. Bottom line is that you can't,
the UML solution stores that info in a separate model not accessible
from Automation.

Graham

Quote:

> Hi there

> Does anyone have an Idea how I could access the UML
> Properties of a Static UML Diagram using VBA??

> Or any other Way of doing that?

> Many thanks

Graham Wideman
MS MVP for Visio
Books:
Visio 2000 Developer's Survival Guide
Visio 2002 Developer's Survival Pack (with Tools)
... and resources for programmable diagramming at:
http://www.*-*-*.com/
Unoffical Visio FAQ:
http://www.*-*-*.com/

(Remove the obvious to email me)

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 16:34:43 GMT

1. Access Visio UML Properties through VBA

2. Accessing UML properties through VBA

3. Accessing UML items in Visio 2000

4. Access to UML objects through VBA

5. VISIO UML Object Model

6. VB 6 Visio UML Add-In

7. Visio & UML

8. UML, visio and the Repository

9. visio diagram to XML / creating textfiles with VBA in Visio

10. How to get access to Visio predefined macro from VBA

11. Accessing Items in a Visio Group via VBA

12. How to access all records with VBA in Visio