shrink report detail section
Author Message
 shrink report detail section

hi !

I have five fields in my table for five difrent peyments.( double)
One for our services, one for telefon, onfor faks....
In my report I want to print only those fields whose values are not 0 or
has an entry. I want my report detail section to shrink.
I used can shrink  and can grow properties but it doesn't work

thanks in advance !

Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can grow problem in report detail section

2. Calculation in detail section of report

3. Help: VB6 Data Report - Assign item counter in the details section

4. in report details section = results shown as unequal

5. Detail section in a report

6. Detail section in report

7. Drill down on hidden detail sections of sub report

8. Boxes in Details Section of report problem

9. CrossTab reports in Detail section

10. line numbers in detail section od report

11. Master-Detail with 2 seperate detail sections per master record, CR.NET

12. Attaching VB code to Detail section in Access 95 report