Updates To A Linked OLE Object
Author Message
 Updates To A Linked OLE Object

I need to update a linked OLE Object.  I have a report that I build using
VBA.  The report contains an Excel Spreadsheet which I need to refresh from
a VBA procedure.  My procedure loops through a process that takes data from
Access and dumps it to a Excel Chart.  It then prints the report which
contains the Excel Chart and then loops back to process the next set of
data.  I know that I should be able to set the UpdateOptions Property to
manual and then use VBA code to refresh the linked Excel Chart.  I need to
know how to do the refresh with VBA - i.e. the event and code....

I am using Office Pro 95.

Thanks in Advance

Sun, 08 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Updating a single OLE link for a record OR updating existing database

2. Linking or Embedding an OLE object into an Access OLE DataType Field using DAO

3. Linking or Embedding an OLE Object in an Access OLE DataType Field using DAO

4. Updating Links in Word 2002, Edit, Links, Select Update Method

5. dynamic OLE link updating?

6. Updating the OLE link reference

7. Linked OLE not updated, Why ?

8. updating ole links

9. Updating OLE Links in Word

10. Extract a file name link from an OLE object

11. Linked OLE Object Path

12. Linking OLE Objects with VBA