Compile Error: End if without block end if
Author Message
 Compile Error: End if without block end if

Can anyone help me figure out why this is giving me an
error?
Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer)
If Not IsNull(IMDateClosed) And IsNull(IMClosedBy) Then
    MsgBox ("Please enter your initials in
the 'Immigration Closed By' field to close this case
before saving this record.")
    Cancel = True
End If
If Not IsNull(BKDateClose) And IsNull(BKClosedBy) Then
    MsgBox ("Please enter your initials in the 'Bankruptcy
Closed By' field to close this case before saving this
record.")
    Cancel = True
End If
If Not IsNull(PI_Date_Closed) And IsNull(PIClosedBy) Then
    MsgBox ("Please enter your initials in the 'Personal
Injury Closed By' field to close this case before saving
this record.")
    Cancel = True
End If
End Sub

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 05:49:23 GMT
 Compile Error: End if without block end if
Never mind...I'm dumb I can see it's missing Else.

Quote:

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 06:09:45 GMT

1. VBA end if without block if and loop without do errors on code

2. Ending an application without "End Sub"?

3. coming up with a end if without block if error and then a loop without do error as well

4. A2k: Controlling a back-end MDB from its FRONT-end MDB

5. A2K Updating Back End with new fields from Front End

6. Compact the back-end data from the front-end

7. Corrupted back end corrputs all front ends!

8. Splitting db in front end and back end

9. mde's and F-end/B-end

10. Compact back-end front-end

11. End-of-Line vs. End-of-Paragraph

12. Trying to Create a communicator for VB.net Front End and SQL 2000 back end