requery help with Ole automation Opening Lotus Notes??
Author Message
 requery help with Ole automation Opening Lotus Notes??

Hi there
I am looking for a way to open Lotus notes session in Access 97. ( that's
what I have to work with)
I am currently up to having it work while a user has an instant of Lotus
notes Open.
When I call the Notes.Notessession class I get as far as bringing up the
session, but It will prompt the user to put in a password. I could not find
a password object to populate.
Is there a password Object or is it called something else??
Or could someone point me in to another direction.
Is there someone who  has completed this task successfully?

many thanks In advance.
Norman

Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:46:54 GMT
 requery help with Ole automation Opening Lotus Notes??
You may be able to use the much maligned   SendKeys to send the password to
Lotus Notes.

However, you might want to consider just linking the Lotus table to Access
and doing all of your operations from Access.

HTH
    - Turtle

Quote:
> Hi there
> I am looking for a way to open Lotus notes session in Access 97. ( that's
> what I have to work with)
> I am currently up to having it work while a user has an instant of Lotus
> notes Open.
> When I call the Notes.Notessession class I get as far as bringing up the
> session, but It will prompt the user to put in a password. I could not
find
> a password object to populate.
> Is there a password Object or is it called something else??
> Or could someone point me in to another direction.
> Is there someone who  has completed this task successfully?

> many thanks In advance.
> Norman

Sat, 14 Aug 2004 00:37:09 GMT

1. Help - Creating a Lotus Notes Document in a local Lotus Notes DB with VB6

2. OLE - Pass Password to Lotus Notes on open?

3. Lotus Notes automation

4. VB-Lotus Notes OLE Techniques

5. VB uses Lotus Notes object thru OLE

6. Lotus Notes & OLE - NotesSession Object

7. Lotus Notes Driver for Ole DB

8. Check to see if user has Lotus Notes open

9. Open Lotus Notes database with VB5

10. Opening Lotus Notes App from Visual Basic App?

11. How to open lotus notes database by visual basic

12. OLE Automation with Lotus 123