Word 97+
Author Message
 Word 97+

Hey everyone.  Does anyone know where I can get a version of word 97 or
greater for free.  Or even a word viewer.  Thanks in advance.

--
Chris Exner

http://www.*-*-*.com/
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:13:01 GMT
 Word 97+
Hi, Chris,

I don't think you're going to find Word 97 or 2000 anywhere for free, unless
some generous soul is willing to make a gift... it's commercial (and
expensive) software. It seems the cheapest way to get it is to buy the Works
Suite that contains it, for a total of about $90.

There *is* a free viewer, though. The download page for it was recently
moved; the new address is
http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/9798/wd97vwr32.aspx

Regards,
Jay

Quote:
> Hey everyone.  Does anyone know where I can get a version of word 97 or
> greater for free.  Or even a word viewer.  Thanks in advance.

> --
> Chris Exner

> http://www.geocities.com/roll_out
> http://www.geocities.com/saskrball

Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:55:54 GMT
 Word 97+
Thanks, that's all I needed

--
Chris Exner

http://www.geocities.com/roll_out
http://www.geocities.com/saskrball

Quote:
> Hi, Chris,

> I don't think you're going to find Word 97 or 2000 anywhere for free,
unless
> some generous soul is willing to make a gift... it's commercial (and
> expensive) software. It seems the cheapest way to get it is to buy the
Works
> Suite that contains it, for a total of about $90.

> There *is* a free viewer, though. The download page for it was recently
> moved; the new address is
> http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/9798/wd97vwr32.aspx

> Regards,
> Jay

> > Hey everyone.  Does anyone know where I can get a version of word 97 or
> > greater for free.  Or even a word viewer.  Thanks in advance.

> > --
> > Chris Exner

> > http://www.geocities.com/roll_out
> > http://www.geocities.com/saskrball

Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:52:48 GMT

1. Word 2002: How to save a file in Word 97 format in Word 2002

2. Help Needed - Passing Value from Access 97 to Word 97 Macro

3. Access 97 create a Word 97 letter

4. MailMerge from Access 97 to Word 97, value lost

5. Word (97) constants in Access (97)

6. Automation seems to hang with Access 97 / Word 97

7. Saving a Word 97 Document in a Access 97 table

8. Can you pass a table to Word 97 from Access 97

9. Open Word 97 from Access 97 HELP!!!

10. Automation Error when automating Word 97 from Access 97

11. Word 97 combined with Acces 97

12. Sending text to Word 97 from Access 97 using OLE automation