ERROR: MS Access couldn't create storage space for a visual basic module
Author Message
 ERROR: MS Access couldn't create storage space for a visual basic module

Hi Charles,

Are you sure you're not trying to open an Access 97 database in Access 95?
If this is not the case, then try re-running the Office/Access setup with a
/y argument.

Setup /y

HTH
--
Dev Ashish (Just my $.001)
---------------

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ERROR: MS Access couldn't create storage space for a visual basic module
It's also possible your mdb file is seriously fragmented internally.  Make a
copy of it and compact the copy.  Then try opening the copy.

Mike Ober.

Quote:

>Hi Charles,

>Are you sure you're not trying to open an Access 97 database in Access 95?
>If this is not the case, then try re-running the Office/Access setup with a
>/y argument.

>Setup /y

>HTH
>--
>Dev Ashish (Just my $.001)
>---------------
>The Access Web ( http://home.att.net/~dashish )
>---------------

>    when I try to open a new document I always get the message above
>followed by object library not registered.  please help me thankyou

Fri, 30 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ERROR: MS Access couldn't create storage space for a visual basic module

2. MS Access failed to create the Visual Basic Module

3. Problem opening .mdb file in Access "MS Access couldn't create space for VB code module"

4. Couldn't create storage for visual basic module?

5. Need help: Using Visual Basic 6.0 to create Modules in Access 97

6. Need help: Using Visual Basic 6.0 to create Modules in Access 97

7. Command button won't make use of module driving MS Project from MS Access 2000

8. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

9. Storage space for VB module??!

10. Visual Basic, Access Basic or MS-Access??

11. Visual Basic, Access Basic or MS-Access??

12. Can't open data control in MS Visual Basic Editor for MS project