Everything manual can be programmed?
Author Message
 Everything manual can be programmed?

Is this a true statement?
I suppose so, but it depends on how skilled programmer you are....
I am not skilled enough. :-(

Anyway, here is my problem:

I need to paste a Picture already present in the clipboard to an MS Graph. (My
company Logo)

It's possible manually, but I can't fin any Shapes or even Text objects in MS
Graph
:-(
Furthermore I need to place it at varying places. (At the bottom-right corner of
the PlotArea).

Through some win32API stuff that Luc Benninger was helpful with, I have managed
to get the logo to the clipboard, now I need to get it to the Graph. This is
easy with XL, but proves difficult with MS GRaph.

Many thanks,

Bengt

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:06:23 GMT
 Everything manual can be programmed?
no!
;)

Luc

Quote:
> Is this a true statement?
> I suppose so, but it depends on how skilled programmer you are....
> I am not skilled enough. :-(

> Anyway, here is my problem:

> I need to paste a Picture already present in the clipboard to an MS Graph.
(My
> company Logo)

> It's possible manually, but I can't fin any Shapes or even Text objects in
MS
> Graph
> :-(
> Furthermore I need to place it at varying places. (At the bottom-right
corner of
> the PlotArea).

> Through some win32API stuff that Luc Benninger was helpful with, I have
managed
> to get the logo to the clipboard, now I need to get it to the Graph. This
is
> easy with XL, but proves difficult with MS GRaph.

> Many thanks,

> Bengt

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 23:10:33 GMT

1. Am I understanding everything correctly? (DCOM)

2. I am getting duplicate records, I mean everything is duplicate even Access record number

3. 'Canned' data in VB program

4. I am a VB newbie, looking for good manual

5. New Programming web site - has everything

6. programming manual

7. Manual copy of CAB to Downloaded Programs Folder

8. How do I create a canned form?

9. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

10. Canned pages....

12. Crystal Reports Canned Code