Border won't immediately follow new height
Author Message
 Border won't immediately follow new height

I am using code to resize my form. For some reason, the border around
the form doesn't immediately appear to change when the form's size
changes. I need to move the form around the screen before the border
seems to appear correctly. Any ideas how to make it appear correctly
without having to do this? I tried me.repaint and me.refresh, but
neither work.

I appreciate any help you can offer.

Chad Waldman

Tue, 12 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing form's border width/height

2. Newbie: Border won't display on Label control

3. Inherited ComboBox height won't change

4. VB6 toolbar won't stay correct height

5. Help: Can't set form height greater than screen height

6. Small resize problem - bottom border change in height???

7. Title Bar Height/Border Width - How to Get

8. Getting border width and title bar height

9. Height and Width of Form Borders????

10. Form Height between menu and bottom border?

11. New Fields Won't Reference

12. New Fields Won't Reference