Custom ActiveX controls cause MS-Office 2000 forms to crash
Author Message
 Custom ActiveX controls cause MS-Office 2000 forms to crash

Can someone point me to a place where I can get more information about
the quirks of designing ActiveX Controls for MS-Office forms? I have a
set of custom controls that work great on VB6 forms and on html pages, but
they crash when I use them in a Office 2000 forms.

Thanks,
Toby

Sun, 04 Dec 2005 04:19:14 GMT

1. Compatibility Problem Using MS Excel 97 VBA on Excel 2000/XP - Causes crashes

2. (ActiveX) Control Toolbox crashing Outlook 2000

3. Crashes with ActiveX Controls and Excel 2000

4. Controlling MS Paper from a form/MS Office Document Scanning/Imaging

5. ActiveX Control Array / Unloading causes crashing

6. Query Left Join Causes Access to crash only in Windows 2000

7. Office 2000 nasty crash

8. Crashing after installed Office 2000

9. Word2000 crashes with custom VB6 ActiveX Control

10. IE 6 CRASH repeatingly refreshing webpage with Custom ActiveX Control

11. IE 6 CRASH repeatingly refreshing webpage with Custom ActiveX Control

12. Outlook 2000 Custom Form using Date Time Picker Control