How to replace the weird paragraph character for a regular newline?
Author Message
 How to replace the weird paragraph character for a regular newline?

When I wish to work with a selected text using Selection.Text the paragraph
characters looks like this: ||

How can I replace them with a regular ascii newline?

Sincerely,

/Tommy

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:29:39 GMT

1. Regular expressions to replace characters outside HTML tags

2. regular expressions: newline / multiline problem

3. Search and replace, how to replace with special characters

4. Replace cr/newline with tab

5. Replacing Foreign Characters with Local Characters in a Field of a Table

6. HELP! NewLine Character

7. Replace Range of Characters with a specific character?

8. Is it possible to use VB to delete newline characters in a Word document

9. Newline Characters

10. How to put in a newline character?

11. Q: Newline character and textboxes

12. newline characters in VBScript