Formatting text in a MsgBox
Author Message
 Formatting text in a MsgBox

Hi,

Is there some way to format one word in a String of
Message Box text.  I would like the Alarm variable text to
stand out from the rest of the text in the String; either
Bold, Underlined, or both.

Alarm = Me.[ALARM TYPE]

Msg = "DO YOU WANT TO COUNT THIS AS A " & Alarm & "
ALARM?"    ' Define message.
Style = vbYesNo + vbInformation + vbDefaultButton1    '
Define buttons.
Title = "VERIFY"    ' Define title.

Response = MsgBox(Msg, Style, Title)

Thank you in advance,
Al Komarek

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 06:16:00 GMT
 Formatting text in a MsgBox

Quote:
> Is there some way to format one word in a String of
> Message Box text.  I would like the Alarm variable text to
> stand out from the rest of the text in the String; either
> Bold, Underlined, or both.

confess that I never understood it.

The easiest solution is simply to create a small form with the labels
arranged and formatted as required, and then call it using DoCmd.OpenForm
with the acDialog parameter.

HTH

Tim F

Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:32:06 GMT
 Formatting text in a MsgBox
Link:
http://www.inews.net.au/tips/access.htm#Use%20bold%20formatting%20in%...

Access%20message%20box%20(95/97/2000)

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 10:42:04 GMT

1. Formatting texts in the MsgBox() <-- Possible?

2. Formatting texts in the MsgBox() <-- Possible?

3. Q: How can I format the MsgBox text?

4. Outputting Text of a MSGBOX to a text file

5. Modifying Text Format in use without changing text in entire text box

6. formatting msgbox

7. Access 2000: MsgBox formatting with @

8. Getting back the formatted MsgBox in Access 2000 that worked in Access 97

9. MsgBox in A97 interprets "@" as formatting

10. Macro - Format Text / Save As HTML / Format Source

11. MsgBox Formatting

12. Binary format to text format form conversion