How to check for existence of a file on harddisk form OL VBscript
Author Message
 How to check for existence of a file on harddisk form OL VBscript

I want to check for existence of a file in a folder on my harddisk from a
Outlook VBScript. If the file not exists I want to display a messagebox.

How can I do this? I can only check for items in Outlook folders but not on
my harddisk.

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to check for existence of a file on harddisk form OL VBscript

I've found it on www.slipstick.com

I've used this code:

If FSO.fileExists("c:\cs\tmp\cs.ini") Then msgbox "File cs.ini already
exists"

Quote:
> I want to check for existence of a file in a folder on my harddisk from a
> Outlook VBscript. If the file not exists I want to display a messagebox.

> How can I do this? I can only check for items in Outlook folders but not
on
> my harddisk.

Sun, 29 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Vbscript to check existence of a value in Registry

2. Checking a user in a custom ol form

3. Are message filters available in OL form VBScript?

4. A2K Check for Existence of Back End File

5. Checking for the existence of a file

6. Check File Existence?

7. Checking for the Existence of a File

8. Checking for random file existence in Visual Basic

9. Checking for existence of a file???

10. Check for existence of a file?

11. Checking for existence of a file...

12. Check for the existence of a file.