getting at a message source in Outlook97
Author Message
 getting at a message source in Outlook97

I am trying to create a macro to reveal unaltered message source (headers,
HTML that isn't all screwed up) from Outlook 97. I can't seem to find
anything like a MessageSource property in the ThisDocument object. Is what I
am looking for impossible to get at?

TIA,
CRASH

Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:24:15 GMT
 getting at a message source in Outlook97
There is no MessageSource property. The plain text rendition of the message is in the Body property. Internet headers must be accessed via CDO -- see http://www.slipstick.com/dev/olforms/headers.htm for sample code.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Outlook and Exchange Solutions

Quote:

> I am trying to create a macro to reveal unaltered message source (headers,
> HTML that isn't all screwed up) from Outlook 97. I can't seem to find
> anything like a MessageSource property in the ThisDocument object. Is what I
> am looking for impossible to get at?

> TIA,
> CRASH

Thu, 21 Oct 2004 03:53:11 GMT

1. Getting text source of message using VB/VBA

2. Getting error message when using SQL for data source in ADOC

3. Getting CurrentUser in Outlook97

4. getting at the source table for a query field

5. Function in field Control Source gets bad arguments?

6. Message source in Outlook????

7. Outlook 97 message source

8. Messaging Source: Outlook.exe or Outlook Web Access

9. Outlook message source

10. message source of an e-mail

11. Error: Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data source [PLAINTEXT]