Automatically Update fields
Author Message
 Automatically Update fields

I have a 3 date fields.  One is a month field(10), a day
field(18) and a year field (01).  Each field is set to
only accept 2 numbers.  After the 2 numbers are entered I
want the field to automatically move to the next field.
Is there an easy solution?

Dan

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 09:55:50 GMT
 Automatically Update fields
Dan

If the textboxes belongs to a UserForm (dialog box) you set the AutoTab
property to True. The same applies to a textbox added to the document using
the toolbar Control toolbox.
--
Anna Bohman
Bra Utbildning AB, Sweden

Quote:
> I have a 3 date fields.  One is a month field(10), a day
> field(18) and a year field (01).  Each field is set to
> only accept 2 numbers.  After the 2 numbers are entered I
> want the field to automatically move to the next field.
> Is there an easy solution?

> Dan

Tue, 06 Apr 2004 14:58:04 GMT

1. Searching and automatically updating fields

2. Automatically Update Field

3. Automatically Update Fields in Word

4. Automatically update fields

5. How to have Record_Edit_Date field automatically updated?

6. Using--After Update-- to update field in table.

7. Updating fields: footer doesn't update right

8. 2nd SQL Server update after update text field corrupts row - using RDO

9. Updating data to a memo field using SQL UPDATE

10. How to update datetime field with NULL using ADO update

11. Using Update to update an Access field

12. Use report fields to update table fields