interesting
Author Message
 interesting

Dan,

Thanks for your help.  I  was aware of the Class associated with each form.
The procedures I'm attempting to call are in the imported module associated
with the imported form.  The imported form gives an example of how to call
the function from the imported module and works fine.  However, I cannot
call the function in the module from any of my custom forms - only from the
form that came with the module.

I attempted to copy the code from the imported module and place it a new,
Public module - but was still unsuccessful at getting my custom forms to
call the procedure.  So, out of curiosity, I imported my entire custom
database into the database that contained the form and (email) module that I
had previously imported into my database (confused yet?  -just kidding).
Anyway, I was able to call the email procedure from my custom forms that I
imported into the original .mdb containing the email module.

Can you shed any light on this?

Thanks Again - Shaun

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 11:34:11 GMT
 interesting
Seems we are having the same dilemma...

Please let me know if you have any luck...

Steve

Quote:

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 23:02:08 GMT

1. Function(Compounding interest )

2. Here's an interesting problem for you...

3. Interest Compounding Scenario

4. This is an interesting scenario ...ant ideas

5. Interesting problem with Printer and Access

6. Interesting Problem with Requerying a form (me.requery)

7. An Interesting Problem

8. interested in learning about randomizing equations

9. Help with interest calculations

10. Macro recorder...interested?

11. Calculating interest rates

12. Compound Interest Function -- need help