Distribution lists in the Contacts Folder
Author Message
 Distribution lists in the Contacts Folder

I am trying to write an application to export the contact address information
from the Outlook Contacts folder in to an Access table.  This works fine, but I
can't get the address information for members of distribution lists in the
Contacts folder.  Is there any way to do this?

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:29:53 GMT
 Distribution lists in the Contacts Folder
Pice from my code.

'strID = store (folder) with contact storeID

'RecipientsID' s and Contact ID's are connected
groupMemberID = CStr(Right(group.GetMember(i).EntryID, 48))
Dim objGroupMember As Outlook.ContactItem
Set objGroupMember = Session.GetItemFromID(groupMemberID, strID)

I am trying to write an application to export the contact address
information
from the Outlook Contacts folder in to an Access table.  This works fine,
but I
can't get the address information for members of distribution lists in the
Contacts folder.  Is there any way to do this?

Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:33:29 GMT
 Distribution lists in the Contacts Folder
Hi Marko,

under win98 your Code works fine. Now Im using win2k and theres a problem:
CStr(Right(group.GetMember(i).EntryID, 48)) <> objGroupMember.EntryID

Thank you for your tip
Michael

Quote:
> Pice from my code.

> 'strID = store (folder) with contact storeID

> 'RecipientsID' s and Contact ID's are connected
> groupMemberID = CStr(Right(group.GetMember(i).EntryID, 48))
> Dim objGroupMember As Outlook.ContactItem
> Set objGroupMember = Session.GetItemFromID(groupMemberID, strID)

> I am trying to write an application to export the contact address
> information
> from the Outlook Contacts folder in to an Access table.  This works fine,
> but I
> can't get the address information for members of distribution lists in the
> Contacts folder.  Is there any way to do this?

Mon, 01 Mar 2004 23:02:11 GMT

1. Members property of contact folder distribution lists - returns gobbledygook in lovely looking array

2. Using VBA to Create a Contact Folder Distribution List from MS Access

3. getting distribution list from Contacts

4. Outlook Contacts - Distribution Lists

5. HELP please for contact from Distribution list

6. Help: Extracting Contact info from distribution list inspector

7. Distribution Lists - How to displaying individual contacts in To field

8. Distribution List or Contact- Identifying each in a Loop

9. adding a selected contact to a distribution list

10. Adding a contact to a Distribution List

11. Add a contact to a Distribution List

12. HELP please for contact from Distribution list