block a key of the keyboard or the button of mouse
Author Message
 block a key of the keyboard or the button of mouse

As I can block a key of the keyboard or the button of
mouse in OUTLOOK XP. Example the key ' Del' or right
button of mouse, when selecting ' Inbox' or ' Sent Item'.

Thank...

Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:17:18 GMT
 block a key of the keyboard or the button of mouse
No.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> As I can block a key of the keyboard or the button of
> mouse in OUTLOOK XP. Example the key ' Del' or right
> button of mouse, when selecting ' Inbox' or ' Sent Item'.

> Thank...

Wed, 29 Dec 2004 03:44:43 GMT

1. Howto block keyboard an mouse in vbscript

2. How block any keyboard and mouse input?

3. Blocking keyboard and mouse

4. block keyboard and mouse

5. Blocking a control from being modified via mouse or keyboard

6. Enable/Disable mouse clicks and keyboard key clicks

7. Simultaneously pressing a key and mouse-clicking a button on a toolbar

8. HLP: Right mouse button as global Return-Key

9. How to disable right mouse button and some shortcuts keys (WebBrowser)

10. Block System Key like ALT+TAB, Ctrl+Alt+Del, Ctrl+Esc key

11. Disable Keys or Switch Mouse Buttons

12. Mouse-clicking a button on the toolbar whilst holding down the Shift key