Dispatch Database Duplicate Fields
Author Message
 Dispatch Database Duplicate Fields

I am trying to pop up a message box when a dispatcher tries to enter the
same name, date, and time as an existing record.  I've created a query to
find duplicate records that have the same name, date, and time.  I am unable
to pass those query results values to a module.  I did create a form using
the query and then pass those values.  The only problem with this is the
form has to be open and if it doesn't find duplicates no fields appear in
the form which generates an error.  I can get around this by using On Error
when the query finds no duplecates and it works.

There has got to be a better way!!

Thanks,

Clarence

Fri, 21 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Duplicate database fields in report expert, select expert...

2. Adding Field to Access db - need to make indexed property of field No Duplicates

3. Non Duplicate fields

4. Eliminating duplicate memo fields must be done !!!

5. Using a Find Duplicate Query to fill a field on a form

6. Removing duplicates names but not losing their other fields

7. Edit and find duplicate nummber in field

8. Retun Only Fields That contain duplicate information

9. Retrieving newest records when fields are duplicated (2 nd Posting )

10. HELP! Duplicate Field Names When Recreating Tables

11. show duplicate fields in a dbcombo?

12. problem with a duplicate value in a field