Copy text from VBA form to Clipboard
Author Message
 Copy text from VBA form to Clipboard

Hi,

I'm working on a small form that allows the user to input
a runtime error number and get back the text version of
the error.  It works fine, but I'ld like to be able to
click a button to copy the information from a variable to
the clipboard so I can paste it somewhere else.  Anyone
know what code I need to use for the CommandButton_Click()
for this to work?

T.I.A.
--Jason

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 05:03:34 GMT
 Copy text from VBA form to Clipboard
Hi,

I figured it... I looked in the VBA help file (what a
concept) and found the PutInClipboard command.

--Jason

Quote:

()
>for this to work?

>T.I.A.
>--Jason
>.

Mon, 07 Mar 2005 05:13:26 GMT

1. Copying DBGrid contents to clipboard (Or copying a table from a Data component to clipboard)

2. VB: Copy Text From DOS Window To Clipboard As Text

3. COPY AND PASTE FROM GLOBAL CLIPBOARD IN VBA

4. using vba to copy to clipboard

5. Copy to clipboard using VBA

6. copy text from word to clipboard WITHOUT the format

7. copying text to the windows clipboard using DHTML

8. Please Help (copy Rich text to clipboard)

9. Copy text to Clipboard

10. How to copy/paste a text to/from the Windows clipboard

11. copy a text file to the clipboard

12. Copying text of window to Clipboard