Auto Moving Fields
Author Message
 Auto Moving Fields

Help!

I retrieve a file from an FTP server which contains all my order data from a
Web site. I have fields, for example 15,16,17,18 which contains all the
delivery data. The problem is that people are entering the data on the web
site all in one field, i.e Me, Add1, Add2, Add3 etc...

I retrieve the file "," delimited.

My problem is:

Field15 contains ALL the Data, seperated by commas.
I need the data to go into 15,16,17,18???????

Is this possible?

Thu, 18 Sep 2003 19:36:28 GMT
 Auto Moving Fields
Graeme Brouder wrote

Quote:
>Field15 contains ALL the Data, seperated by commas.
>I need the data to go into 15,16,17,18???????

Sorry, doesn't sound like this is directly possible without you
parsing through the file manually (through code).

 -- Dev

Sat, 20 Sep 2003 05:25:28 GMT

1. Want to auto update date field based on adding check in another field

2. Auto-filling fields with previous fields' data

3. Moving a field on a report, based on value of another field

4. Enabling Tab Key to move from field to field

5. Moving field data between fields using VB 6 exe

6. Moving from field to field

7. Moving from field to field

8. Using ENTER key to move from field to field

9. Auto move in table

10. Another VB3 Screen Saver demo with auto Mouse Move - mb10.zip [1/1]

11. Another VB3 Screen Saver demo with auto Mouse Move - mb10.zip [0/1]

12. how to use textbox 's scrollbar auto move text in textbox