Focus and textboxes on vba userforms
Author Message
 Focus and textboxes on vba userforms

Hi George,

the following article number in the subject line of your message:

Q238395

--
Bill Coan
Templates, wizards, add-ins, and macros for Word

Quote:

> Hello,

> Anyone else experiencing Focus bugs with Word 2000 VBA userforms?

> I have 4 textbox's on my forms, and I use the [textbox name].setfocus
> property on initialize etc... yet the object does not have the focus.
> Code works perfect in Word 97 SR-2 though.

> George

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Before you buy.

Sat, 02 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Focus and textboxes on vba userforms
Hello,

Anyone else experiencing Focus bugs with Word 2000 VBA userforms?

I have 4 textbox's on my forms, and I use the [textbox name].setfocus
property on initialize etc... yet the object does not have the focus.
Code works perfect in Word 97 SR-2 though.

George

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Focus and textboxes on vba userforms
Bill:

Thank you for your reply and your time.

I gave them a shout.  Hope I get the article.

Won't tell you how much time wasted and how stupid I felt because I
couldn't get a dang focus to work!

Welp, bug #3 encountered in my 1 week of Word VBA development.

Life is FUN!

gah!

George

p.s.:  Really, thank you for your reply!  Nice to know one is not alone.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Focus and textboxes on vba userforms
Hi George,

We'll expect to see you back here. <g>

We're all learning and sharing as we go so don't take your problems too
personally.

--
Bill Coan
Templates, wizards, add-ins, and macros for Word
For more information, visit: www.wordsite.com

Quote:

> Bill:

> Thank you for your reply and your time.

> I gave them a shout.  Hope I get the article.

> Won't tell you how much time wasted and how stupid I felt because I
> couldn't get a dang focus to work!

> Welp, bug #3 encountered in my 1 week of Word VBA development.

> Life is FUN!

> gah!

> George

> p.s.:  Really, thank you for your reply!  Nice to know one is not alone.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sun, 03 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. UserForms, Textboxes & Bookmarks

2. Userforms - populating textboxes

3. Updating textboxes in Word using UserForms fields

4. Userforms - TextBox with spell checking as you type?

5. Access 2000 and VBA: problem with UserForms

6. Printing from userforms/arrays in XL97 VBA

7. VBA Userforms.....Printpreview

8. Modeless userforms in VBA 6

9. Closing UserForms in Word VBA

10. Generating userforms in VBA code

11. How to generate Visio userforms with controls in VBA code

12. books vba userforms (office97)