FMS Inc. products
Author Message
 FMS Inc. products

Has anyone worked with one or more products of FMS Inc.? Or does someone
like to share their view on their products?

(www.fmsinc.com)

Thanks.

Rik Hendriks

--
'Hide your face forever. Dream and search forever.'

Home pages  : stuwww.kub.nl/~s496073

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FMS Inc. products
Hi Rik,
Every one I've worked with has been great.  I messed with all of
them in Access 2.0 or 95 - can't remember.  I've been on projects
where the company had the products - used them there recently and
they are still good.  I've talked to a lot of people who've used
them and haven't really heard anything bad about them.

--Sue

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 19:45:17 +0200, "R. Hendriks"

Quote:

>Has anyone worked with one or more products of FMS Inc.? Or does someone
>like to share their view on their products?

>(www.fmsinc.com)

>Thanks.

>Rik Hendriks

Sun, 07 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FMS Inc. products
I've used several of them and have had good results - my favorites are
Agent, Code Tools and Analyzer. My only gripe is that they are not yet ready
for Access2000.

Sandra Daigle

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FMS Inc. products
Whats the hurry? <s>

--
MichKa

-------------------------------------
don't send questions by e-mail unless
you're paying for it. (TANSTAAFL!) :-)

random junk of dubious value and
replica error and problem fixing at:
http://www.trigeminal.com

Quote:
> I've used several of them and have had good results - my
favorites are
> Agent, Code Tools and Analyzer. My only gripe is that they are
not yet ready
> for Access2000.

> Sandra Daigle

Mon, 08 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FMS Inc. products
I know. . . Access2000 has got it's problems. <sigh>

Unfortunately, for reasons I won't go into now <sigh again> (mainly because
they are too ridiculas to mention here) I had to migrate all of my dbs to
Access2000. It really hasn't been too bad - no big technical glitches for
me - but I wouldn't necessarily say that it was worth all the expense and
effort either!

Having gotten used to some of the FMS utilities, I really miss them.

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Product A = Product B + Product C + .......

2. Product ID, Product Name

3. FMS Source Code-Worth buying?

4. Migrating from DEC FMS or TDMS to Visual Basic

5. Generate VB from DEC FMS or TDMS instantly using code generator

6. Generate VB from DEC FMS or TDMS applications

7. FMS TOTAL VISUAL AGENT 2000 NOW SHIPPING!

8. FMS TOTAL COMPONENTS SIZER NOW SHIPPING

9. DBNAME.INC.

10. How to save a documnet using a filename that get inc by 1

11. Inc Net framework with your app

12. adovb.inc