How to modify a folder's property....
Author Message
 How to modify a folder's property....

Hi:

  Does anyone knows how to modify an Exchange Server's
folder property ??? I'm trying to change such properties
like Autoarchiving File,Autoarchiving Dates, Permissions,
etc. that reside on the Exchange Servers Folders. I've
read about the Properties Page Collection, but
documentation says that it's an abstract object that only
listen to other ActiveX events, I've also read about the
Exchange Server Extensions, but don't know how to access
and use them. Any idea ????

Thanks in advance to all.   :)

            Enrique.

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:25:51 GMT
 How to modify a folder's property....
You might want to head over to the samples page at http://www.cdolive.com.
I believe you will find a samples that lets you read/change auto-archive
settings.  As for the Permissions, there is a sample over there that lets
you read but not sure about changing the settings.

Quote:
> Hi:

>   Does anyone knows how to modify an Exchange Server's
> folder property ??? I'm trying to change such properties
> like Autoarchiving File,Autoarchiving Dates, Permissions,
> etc. that reside on the Exchange Servers Folders. I've
> read about the Properties Page Collection, but
> documentation says that it's an abstract object that only
> listen to other ActiveX events, I've also read about the
> Exchange Server Extensions, but don't know how to access
> and use them. Any idea ????

> Thanks in advance to all.   :)

>             Enrique.

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:28:59 GMT

1. MSGraph8 Modifying 'Link To Source' property

2. Modifying a table field's properties

3. Modifying a table's properties

4. unchecking the 'Folder visible' property also unchecks the 'Read items'property

5. Modify property of property page

6. Enumerate a Folder and it's Sub Folders

7. Folders that aren't folders.

8. Using folder object when the user doesn't have access to the folder

9. Changing 'Modified' date of e-mails

10. batch-modifying custom field values in public folder

11. intercept and modify 'Insert Caption'

12. data's modified date as update's date