Cannot deploy SOAP Client - HELP!
Author Message
 Cannot deploy SOAP Client - HELP!

Hiya.

I've written an Excel application which uses SOAP to fetch
data from a webservice and display it neatly.

I've created a deployment package using dotNET to give
this to clients, but frequently get the following error:
Module WHSC30.dll failed to register
HRESULT -2147024770

These people simply cannot get the SOAP client installed
on their machines and cannot use my App.  Please help me,
I'm horribly stuck and need to deploy this soon...

What is the recommended way of getting SOAP dlls installed
on client's machines as part of a setup package?

Cheers
Hilton

Fri, 08 Apr 2005 22:10:15 GMT
 Cannot deploy SOAP Client - HELP!

Does anyone have a work-around/fix for this?

PLEASE HELP!

Fri, 03 Jun 2005 23:14:12 GMT

1. VB 6 Client Using SOAP AND .NET Web Service

2. XML SOAP Message to Java Based SOAP Interface (Java Servlet)

3. Translation of a SOAP Envelope - Visual Basic/SOAP Toolkit to Java/Apache

4. Smart VB Client deployed over the Web

5. Need a rich client app that is deployed via internet

6. Charts changed to blank blocks after I deploy my CR9 report to client computers

7. Deploying first client/server over intranet

8. HELP - Still cannot stop CANNOT FIND INSTALLABLE ISAM :(

9. Cannot find MAPI client

10. Cannot Subclass Webservice-returned Classes in Client App

11. Cannot retrieve form values from client-side vbscript

12. Winsock client cannot connect to server