Round trip engineering
Author Message
 Round trip engineering

This is in relation to Visio and its ability to interact
with Visual Studio .NET.

I was wondering whether it is possible to link Visual
Studio .NET with Visio so that as your typing/creating the
classes in Visual Studio .NET that they are automatically
diagrammed in Visio. Or if you have first created your
classes in Visio and generated the code, so when you
change your code in Visual Studio .NET it will modify the
class diagram in Visio. Can all this be done without ever
having to go to Project->Visio UML->Reverse Engineer in
Visual Studio .NET

Is this even possible to do???? I've been told that what I
am referring to is called round trip engineering. If it is
possible to do could you please point me in the right
direction.

Regards,

Thomas Keegan

Mon, 29 Aug 2005 23:08:37 GMT

1. Attn: Ashish - regarding UML round trip engineering

2. round-trip engineering

3. VBA return average round trip time

4. Algorithms for optimal routing of picking list/ round trip

5. Round buttons round forms

6. Outlook with MS Streets-Trips

7. Trapping trips into the ozone

8. Spell-check trips on page number (only!)

9. VB6 P&D Dullard trips over expsrv.dll

10. vbscript to re-connect after power trip

11. Win a trip

12. Data Validation in LostFocus is tripping me up