RowSource
Author Message
 RowSource

I don't know why in a listbox I don't change the property RowSource. When I
want assign the new string it ask me by window aplication the new values
that I assign like parameters.
I add in the rowsource --> 'Where filed=value' by window shows a inputbox
answer me 'value'.
I want change the rowsource property directly.

Thanks.

Sun, 01 May 2005 23:51:57 GMT
 RowSource
Me.ListBoxName.RowSource = place your code here

should work OK

Quote:

Mon, 02 May 2005 03:47:21 GMT

1. ***ReportObject.Rowsource=FormObject.Rowsource

2. MSGraph object Rowsource Function

3. Error with RowSource Property

4. list box rowsource

5. getting listbox rowsource into a report

6. Chart RowSource property

7. Using the RowSource-property of a combobox

8. Access to RowSource for Access Table

9. RowSource and QueryDef Problem

10. Synchronize listbox-rowsource with form.recordset

11. Fieldname as rowsource?

12. Combo Box rowsource