Toggle Button Effect on Toolbar Button
Author Message
 Toggle Button Effect on Toolbar Button

Hi,
I am creating a COM add in for MS Project which is as a part of MS Office
automation.
The code creates a msoCommandBarButton control on the toolbar.
Basically I want to set the toggle effect of the button based on certain
conditions in the application.
For example in MS Word when we click 'Align Left' button a permanent
rectangle id displayed aroung the button until alignment setting is changed
to something else, in effect it displayig a toggle effect.
I wanted to perform the same effect on my button I am creating.
All application referred here use Office XP components.
Any Hints will be appreciated

Thanks
-Mayur

Tue, 31 May 2005 02:24:25 GMT

1. Toggle Button Effect on Tollbar Button

2. Creating a toggle button on a custom Word toolbar

3. Toggling Toolbar Button

4. Create toggle button on toolbar

5. Toolbars: adding listboxes, toggle buttons, etc

6. buttons, toggle button, sliders...

7. command button as a toggle button

8. Open a custom form with a module-button (not a toolbar button)

9. Setting button background colour on toolbar buttons...

10. Toggle Button Property

11. MS-Access question on toggle button

12. Powerpoint/Vba -Embedding Images In Toggle Buttons?