how to obtain email-adress
Author Message
 how to obtain email-adress

Hi NG!

I would like to read out all information of a mail. With the property "To"
of the MailItem, I'll only receive the outlook-adressbook name. How can I
get
the real emailadress?

TIA,
  Michael

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:54:09 GMT
 how to obtain email-adress
See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/getsenderaddy.htm

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> Hi NG!

> I would like to read out all information of a mail. With the
property "To"
> of the MailItem, I'll only receive the outlook-adressbook name. How
can I
> get
> the real emailadress?

> TIA,
>   Michael

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:44:22 GMT
 how to obtain email-adress
Hi!

The problem is not iterating through the recipients. If I do that (and there
receiving the
emailadresses), my emailadress is in the x500 format from our exchange
server. But
looking at the emailheader, there is my emailadress (smtp) correctly shown.

TIA
 Michael

Quote:
> See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/getsenderaddy.htm

> --
> Ken Slovak
> [MVP - Outlook]
> Lead Author, Professional Outlook 2000 Programming, Wrox Press
> Lead Author, Beginning Visual Basic 6 Application Development, Wrox
> Press

> > Hi NG!

> > I would like to read out all information of a mail. With the
> property "To"
> > of the MailItem, I'll only receive the outlook-adressbook name. How
> can I
> > get
> > the real emailadress?

> > TIA,
> >   Michael

Sat, 03 Apr 2004 22:17:35 GMT
 how to obtain email-adress
Look at the sample code at www.cdolive.com/cdo5.htm for a sample that
shows how to get the SMTP address from the Exchange address.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Lead Author, Beginning Visual Basic 6 Application Development, Wrox
Press

Quote:
> Hi!

> The problem is not iterating through the recipients. If I do that
(and there
> receiving the
> emailadresses), my emailadress is in the x500 format from our
exchange
> server. But
> looking at the emailheader, there is my emailadress (smtp) correctly
shown.

> TIA
>  Michael

Sun, 04 Apr 2004 03:23:14 GMT

1. script which send an email to an email adress, with file attached

2. email adresses in a string

3. Email Adresses

4. get sender's email adress

5. non friendly names for email adress in ContactItem

6. resolve email adresses of contacts

7. Automating sending mail using email adress from file

8. resolve email adresses

9. automatic insert email adress from sender to autoreply form

10. How to get to the senders email adress?

11. Catch the email adress

12. Visual Basic and Outlook = new email an from-adress