Sending email to more then one email
Author Message
 Sending email to more then one email

Hello there

I use outlook automation to send files with access.

The way i fill the To: field is by using the automation.

Now i need to fill the To: field not with single email address but with many
email addresses.

On outlook i can add email address using the personal address book. Is there
a way on automation to order the email to more then one addresses?

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 04:51:12 GMT
 Sending email to more then one email
try to separate emails with ;

--
Alex Dybenko (MVP)
http://Alex.Dybenko.com

Quote:
> Hello there

> I use outlook automation to send files with access.

> The way i fill the To: field is by using the automation.

> Now i need to fill the To: field not with single email address but with
many
> email addresses.

> On outlook i can add email address using the personal address book. Is
there
> a way on automation to order the email to more then one addresses?

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 20:33:42 GMT

1. Send a email to email-address with netscape ???

2. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

3. VBA Send Email with specific Email Account

4. sending customized emails to emails in an excel spreadsheet

5. Same Email sent to multiple email accounts

6. Sending email to email address rather than that in the To: window

7. VBA - Sending email through a Specific Outlook Email Account

8. Save flagged email as file but send out unflagged email

9. how to send notification email when new email arrives (help needed, please)

10. EMAIL - Sending email from app

11. How can I send email to the default email client outbox

12. script which send an email to an email adress, with file attached