How to convert the body text of an e-mail to HTML format
Author Message
 How to convert the body text of an e-mail to HTML format

You need to use the HTMLBody property and compose your text using all
the HTML tags you need to format the message. See
http://www.*-*-*.com/ #html

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> I am automating Outlook from a Excel's VBA-subroutine (IMO Outlook
2000). I
> conceive the body text in the VBA instructions, but I need it to
appears in
> HTML format. How do I programatically achieve it?

> Anybody can help? Thanks in advance!

> Sergio.

Sat, 30 Apr 2005 22:45:06 GMT

1. Create new mail as HTML gives unspecified body format

2. Newbie Emailing text file into body of Email

3. Convert message format from HTML to TEXT

4. using MailItem.body to insert text but text is lost when sending mail OL2002 – extended

5. using MailItem.body to insert text but text is lost when sending mail OL2002

6. Sending HTML in Body of Email from Access2000

7. make an HTML file the body of a new email message

8. Send html in the body email

9. Sending html page as Email Body

10. Sending an email with format in the body from A2K

11. Code to extract a formatted message body of an email into an access Database

12. format body of Email automation