Line Input # limitations
Author Message
 Line Input # limitations

Can I use the Line Input# statement to work with files that aren't just
plain text?

I have code (in Access 97) that looks to some text files, puts the text
into a mail message and sends the message. But I need to create a new text
file for each paragraph of the message and concatenate them together. I'd
like to avoid that if possible and I don't want to send an entire file as
an attachment.

If the Line Input # statement won't work, does anyone know of what will?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Tue, 01 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. code similar to Qbasic INPUT and LINE INPUT keywords

2. Input# and Line Input#

3. Using Line Input to go back a line

4. line input lines greater than 255 characters?

5. reading input line by line

6. vba line input not recognizing end of line

7. text box input type limitation

8. Server.MapPath input limitation problem

9. ??? different input masks in continuous form lines

10. LINE INPUT #n quiz

11. multi-line userform input problem

12. LINE INPUT wierdness in PowerBasic 3.5