Custom form to create and Standard form to display
Author Message
 Custom form to create and Standard form to display

Hi,

I have to use one form for creating an item and another
form to display the item.  Is this possible?

I am using a custom Form to create an item ( an
appointment item to invite a participant)

The Participant should read this item using the standard
appointment form and not the custom form that was used to
create the item.

Thanks in advance,

Mon, 20 Jun 2005 23:39:17 GMT
 Custom form to create and Standard form to display
Please repost your question to microsoft.public.outlook.program_forms.

--
Eric Legault, MCSD
ADAPSYS

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have to use one form for creating an item and another
> form to display the item.  Is this possible?

> I am using a custom Form to create an item ( an
> appointment item to invite a participant)

> The Participant should read this item using the standard
> appointment form and not the custom form that was used to
> create the item.

> Thanks in advance,

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:14:57 GMT

1. Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

2. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)

3. how to get custom form and send custom form from VB

4. Transferring a value from custom to standard form

5. custom form control: Cannot view design view of forms that inherit this form

6. display form while a modal form is displayed

7. Display custom msg class using IPM.Note's form

8. Repost - Custom Appointment Form Displays as Meeting Request in OWA

9. Custom Appointment Form Displays as Meeting Request in OWA

10. Displaying A custom Form Within Outlook

11. Toggle to Display a Custom Form

12. create a standard .doc from .doc form