CancelEvent
Author Message
 CancelEvent

Is there a way to prevent the "You canceled the previous operation" dialog
box from popping up when using CancelEvent method..

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CancelEvent
Have you tried DoCmd.SetWarning False   ?
Quote:

> Is there a way to prevent the "You canceled the previous operation" dialog
> box from popping up when using CancelEvent method..

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CancelEvent
At the beginning of our code use...   DoCmd.Setwarnings  false.    Then at
the end of your code use...  DoCmd.setWarnings  true.
Just remember to set the warning back to true after the sub has run or you
have in effect set all warning off in your database
Quote:

>Is there a way to prevent the "You canceled the previous operation" dialog
>box from popping up when using CancelEvent method..

Wed, 26 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. complete cancelevent

2. CancelEvent Method/Action

3. CancelEvent in Document_Close?